Honkong and Macau
- 4 Days, 3 Nights
- (3 Reviews)
Travel with family, spend the best time with them and explore the different places all over the world we will make your every moment special with flexible time and best comfort, we have so many deals for the family holiday trip.
Day 1 : Transfer to Macau
Arrive at Hong Kong International airport and transfer to ferry terminal and take the ferry to Macau. Arrive and check in at the Resort. Stay overnight at the Resort in Macau.
Day 2 : Macau City Sightseeing Tour- Hong Kong
After breakfast, you will proceed to the Macau city Sightseeing Tour. You can see the famous sites such as Kun Iam Statue, A-Ma Temple, Ruins of St. Paul' at old St. Paul's Church, Taipa Houses Museum, Senado Square, Guia Circuit and Macau Casino like special attractions. Arrive at the KLN pier and transfer to Hong Kong. Arrive and check in the hotel in Hong Kong. Rests of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 3 : Hong Kong
After breakfast, you will visit the Ocean Park Tour. You can feel the admirable company of dolphins, walruses, sea lions, penguins, cute panda and other animals. Take from rides that include a thrilling roller coaster, scenic Ferris wheel, splashy water ride and more. Overnight at the hotel in Hong Kong.
Day 4 : Depart Hong Kong
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight.
• Airport Transfer
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Pier Transfer in Hongkong by Shuttle Bus
• 02 Night’s Accommodation in Hong Kong
• All Tours & Transfers on Seat in Coach basis
• All applicable taxes • 01 Night Accommodation in Macau • Ferry tickets
• Hong Kong Visa
• Meals other than specified
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
• Expenses of any personal nature
The payment policy applies to all companies. Due date is calculated by applying agreed terms to the latter of valid invoice presented or goods receipt date. All invoices are paid on our calculated due date.
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
For any queries regarding our packages,
you can contact us with following contact