- 6 Days, 5 Nights
- (3 Reviews)
Travel with family, spend the best time with them and explore the different places all over the world we will make your every moment special with flexible time and best comfort, we have so many deals for the family holiday trip.
Day 1 : Arrive Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
Arrival at Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN). Meet & greet by our local representative at the airport. Pick-up from the airport and transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel and rest of free at leisure. In the evening, you will proceed to Ho Chi Minh City Street Food tour. Explore Old Market, find dozens of street vendors selling mouthwatering favor. Enjoy delightful food for dinner like spring rolls, salads, sandwiches, and rice dishes. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2 : Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) - Can Tho
After breakfast proceed to Can Tho. Check into the hotel. Afternoon, you will visit the Can Tho Museum and Eco Tour. Overnight at Can Tho.
Day 3 : Can Tho - Chau Doc
After breakfast proceed to Chau Doc. Check into the hotel. After that, you will visit the Sam Mountain. See dozens of pagodas and temples. Overnight at Chau Doc.
Day 4 : Chau Doc - Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
After breakfast proceed to Ho Chi Minh city. Check into the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 5 : Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)
After breakfast proceed to Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day Sightseeing. Explore the Chinatown’s Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Temple, the War Remnants Museum, and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 6 : Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) Departure
Breakfast at Hotel. Departure transfers from hotel to the Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN) for your departure flight to home.
• All accommodation in double room with daily breakfast at selected hotels
• Daily Breakfast
• All sightseeing as per itinerary
•Airport pick up and drop
•Private English/Thailand/French/Mandarin speaking guide
• International flights to and from Vietnam.
• Vietnam visa arrangement.
• Meals not indicated in the itinerary.
• Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities.
The payment policy applies to all companies. Due date is calculated by applying agreed terms to the latter of valid invoice presented or goods receipt date. All invoices are paid on our calculated due date.
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
For any queries regarding our packages,
you can contact us with following contact