- 4 Days, 3 Nights
- (3 Reviews)
Travel with family, spend the best time with them and explore the different places all over the world we will make your every moment special with flexible time and best comfort, we have so many deals for the family holiday trip.
Day 1 : COLOMBO
Arrival at Colombo airport. Meet & greet by our local representative at the airport. Pick-up from the airport and transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel. Afternoon, you will visit the Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara. Overnight at Colombo.
Day 2 : COLOMBO
After breakfast proceed to Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple. Next, you will visit the Muthurajawela Wetland. Get an opportunity to see the numerous types of birds, butterflies, fishes, crocodile, monitor lizards and Sri Lanka’s largest snake. Overnight at Colombo.
Day 3 : COLOMBO - KANDY
After breakfast proceed to Kandy. Check into the hotel. After that, you will visit the Horton Plains National Park. Observe native wildlife in their natural environment and admire the diversity of flora and fauna. Next, you will visit the Lankatilaka Temple. Overnight at Kandy.
Day 4 : KANDY - COLOMBO/AIRPORT
Breakfast at Hotel in Kandy and then transfer to Colombo Airport for your departure.
• Accommodation on bed breakfast basis at above mentioned or similar hotels
• 12% Value added tax (Vat) and 1% tourism development levyt
• Airport Pick Up an drop
• Services of an English speaking chauffeur Guide/ driver
• Any airfares + VISA fees
• Usage of vehicle beyond the given route drives after 06.00 PM, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary.
• Early check-in, Late check-out.
• Video and Camera permit at sites.
• All entrance fees at sightseeing should be paid directly by the guest.
•Lunch & Dinner throughout the tour.
• Jeep cost at safari’s
• Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc
• Any other services not specified in above itinerary
• Tips & Portage
The payment policy applies to all companies. Due date is calculated by applying agreed terms to the latter of valid invoice presented or goods receipt date. All invoices are paid on our calculated due date.
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
For any queries regarding our packages,
you can contact us with following contact