- 4 Days, 3 Nights
- (3 Reviews)
Travel with family, spend the best time with them and explore the different places all over the world we will make your every moment special with flexible time and best comfort, we have so many deals for the family holiday trip.
Day 1 :Arrival Kathmandu
On arrival at the Kathmandu airport, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Check into the hotel and explore Kathmandu at your own. The day is free at leisure for you to enjoy the Dinner and Cultural Show in Kathmandu. See a different kind of beautiful cultural Nepali dance performance. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu (White Water Rafting Trip)
After breakfast, you proceed to White Water Rafting Trip On The Trishuli River. You can see the beauty of high range Himalayas and enjoy the rafting at Trishuli River. After that, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and the peaceful environment. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will proceed to Kathmandu World Heritage Full Day Culture Tour. Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupati Temple and explore the religious, historical and cultural significance of the various sites. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 :Departure
After breakfast, check out the hotel and you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport/train station for the onward journey. Have a have journey.
• 3 night accommodation in hotel
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Airport Transfers
• All Hotel Taxes and Service Charge
• Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
• Breakfast & services other than mentioned.
• Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc.
The payment policy applies to all companies. Due date is calculated by applying agreed terms to the latter of valid invoice presented or goods receipt date. All invoices are paid on our calculated due date.
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
For any queries regarding our packages,
you can contact us with following contact