- 5 Days, 3 Nights
- (3 Reviews)
Travel with family, spend the best time with them and explore the different places all over the world we will make your every moment special with flexible time and best comfort, we have so many deals for the family holiday trip.
Day 1 : Arrival At Phuntsholing
Meet & Greet upon arrival at Phuntsholing, today you explore the beauty of Phuentsholing Town and the Bengal Plain. After that, we move to see eight different types of Tibetan chortens or Tibetan Buddhist stupas. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 :Phuntsholing – Thimphu
After breakfast drive to Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan, lies at an elevation of 2300m. Visitors can enjoy the relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : Thimpu Sightseeing
This day sightseeing tour includes the Memorial Chorten (built in memory of the third King of Bhutan). Also, you can see the Takin is the national animal of Bhutan. You can observe the Bhutan Broadcast Service TV tower and see the beauty of wildlife.
Day 4 : Transfer to Punakha
Today you will move to enjoy hiking, where you see wildlife like the spotted deer and wild boar. You can also visit Wangdue Phodrang Dzong known for its traditional architecture. At this tour, you can also explore Phobjikha Valley and its nature.
Day 5: Punakha to Paro
Drive back to Paro for nearby sightseeing. You will see charming chortens and streams along the way as the Monastery at the stop grows closer to you.You will enjoy sticking onto a rock, hanging above a gorgeous forest of blue pine and rhododendrons, this grand-inspiring monastery. Transfer to airport. Fly back to home.
• Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• Airport transfers at all the places mentioned in the itinerary.
• Breakfast & Dinner as per the itinerary.
•All taxes inclusive.
• Entrance Fees to monuments and a Guide during the Tour.
• Travel insurance.
•Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
The payment policy applies to all companies. Due date is calculated by applying agreed terms to the latter of valid invoice presented or goods receipt date. All invoices are paid on our calculated due date.
1. Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
2. 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
3. 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
4. Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
5. No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
For any queries regarding our packages,
you can contact us with following contact